Thursday, November 6, 2008

We're HERE!!!

Oh my goodness!!! FINALLY we are in China!!! Beijing, to be exact. So, Tuesday we flew from Denver to Minnesota, from Minnesota to Tokyo, and from Tokyo to Beijing. Just so you know, the flight from Minnesota to Tokyo was 11 hours long!!! And I discovered I cannot sleep on planes lol.... I got about 45 minutes total on the planes.

What I must say about Tokyo is that it is green!!! I wasn't expecting that; there's like mountains of trees!!! It's was so awesome! Oh, later I'll put up some pictures of the Tokyo airport; they had an oragami museum in it even! Even the bathrooms were amusing!!! (3 types of toilets: regular, the ones that spray you, and a squatty potty...)

Today, we're doing a lot. Such as visiting Tiananmen Square (largest city square in the world, if you were wondering; it holds more than 1 million people at a time!), the Forbidden City (largest and best preserved imperial palace in the world), the Hutong Tour (I have no clue what that is!), and an Acrobatics show.

What else is there to say.... hm... the problem is that there's TOO much to say!!!

Oh! For you movie buffs, I finally saw "The Dark Knight"... or at least most of it. I was watching it after I watched "Mama Mia!". The part I didn't see I'm glad I didn't (Cassie told me about it). I watched that from Tokyo to Beijing... that was honostly the best plane ride!

Well, I should probably get off now... I'll put more up tonight!!! (which will be your morning today... cuz I'm in tomorrow-land already!!! hehehe) TTYL!

No comments: