Monday, November 10, 2008

AWESOME day!!!

Ok, I'm going to start out by apologizing. Yes, there are some pictures that I could put up. But the problem is that the camera was left in the OTHER bedroom... where I currently don't have access to. So, this post will be lacking in that area; I'm sorry!!!

Today, we got Amy Meng!!! She is so sweet and outgoing! When we got to the room where all the kids who were getting adopted today were, she came over and pointed to us, recognizing us from the pictures we sent! It was so awesome!

She loves holding hands with people in our family. Whenver we go anywhere, she always finds hands to hold (which is perfectly fine by us!). Mostly, it's Josh (cuz he's kinda pushy like that... no offense meant, just stating the fact) and my mom (which she's THRILLED about!)

I honostly can't tell you how it felt when we met her. If you were looking at my previous posts, I was serioulsy freaking out beforehand. But when we met her, all of my fears were gone! *poof!* It was unlike any emotion I've felt before. Mostly, it was a sense of calmness and love for her; all the fear was gone!

Ok, just showing how good her English is, I kinda forgot to introduce myself when we were meeting her. I mean, she knew that I was her sister, but I failed to tell her my name. So we're walking, and she turns to me and says, "Sister, what is your name?"

Well, thanks again for your prayers!!! Luv ya and miss ya all!!!

3 comments:

Kim Swanberg said...

We are all here and very excited for you - did you finally tell her your name? Or did you make her guess? LOL

Unknown said...

the wagner's say "YaY" but uh... i'm gona have to become normal elise and say: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT TO THE WATER CUBE!!!! MICHAEL PHELPS WAS THERE!!!! MICHAEL PHELPS IS AWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEE!!!!!!!! DID YOU TAKE PICTURES!?!?!?!?! SEND MEEEEEE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! please???? wait, not only michael phelps was there. there was cullen jones, jason lezak, aaron persiol, brendan hansen, natalie coughlin, dara torres, and a bunch of others i could go on forever. all the more reason to send elise pictures. lol. well tell your family hi. except mike, well if you must, tell mike hi........

-Elise

Lisa said...

Megan - I just found your blog and your folks'. Yours is SO fun to read! Looks like things are going well and Amy Meng is fitting right in already! What an answer to prayer! Have FUN FUN FUN in China!

Take care,
Lisa
(Chase, Hunter, Loe & Ren's mom!)